Classic comics from Archie,Charlton,Dell,DC,GoldKey,Harvey,Indrajal,King,Whitman and many more
Use Martview, ComicRack, Cdisplayex or The origional Cdisplay for reading CBR, CBZ Files. My recomendation is Martview, The best Comics and Magazines reader,it supports PDF,CBR,CBZ,Mart and epub files with flip page effect.
Action Comics #38: The download page @ https://fredl.ru/ fails to load. It seems to be the same with all the other recent posts I've tried, for the past couple of days. I don't know if the problem is only on my end. They've all worked in the past. Is anyone else having this result? Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for all you do. :)
4 comments:
Action Comics #38: The download page @ https://fredl.ru/ fails to load. It seems to be the same with all the other recent posts I've tried, for the past couple of days. I don't know if the problem is only on my end. They've all worked in the past. Is anyone else having this result? Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for all you do. :)
Hello, can you please re-upload this one and the others Fred.ru links ? Thanx alot.
Thank you so much !!! You're THE BEST !
Many thanks! :))
Post a Comment