Use Martview, ComicRack, Cdisplayex or The origional Cdisplay for reading CBR, CBZ Files.
My recomendation is Martview, The best Comics and Magazines reader,it supports PDF,CBR,CBZ,Mart and epub files with flip page effect.

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Phantom Sunday Strips (My Random Collection Scans) - (1972-80) - King Features

My Random Collection of Phantom Sunday Strips 

From Illustrated Weekly of India Magazines

From 1972 to 1980

Scanned at 300 DPI




52 Strips | English | CBR | 109 MB

10 comments:

  1. Bro, Always problem in download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But no other complaining me about downloading. What problem you got?

      Delete
  2. Ayran is right. Files are corrupted or incomplete. I tried several times the download..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I re-download it for checking and I got no problem the file is ok but only problem that i got is the file format when i download it I got MP4 instead of Cbr but I renamed it to Cbr and it is working perfectly.

      Delete
  3. Not getting access to usercloud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check it again if you got problem them I upload it to another mirror

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Uploading to Mediafire Mirror you can download it from mirror link above.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for mirror link .Thanks Thanks and again Thanks.

    ReplyDelete